Friday, October 9, 2009

A Prayer Poem

Prayer
I don't know how it works.
A nobody like me,
talks to a God I can't see,
about problems I can't solve,
and receives peace that no one can understand.
I don't know how it works.
I just enjoy the peace.


"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:7, NIV)

Daily Prayer Focus:

Oct. 10 - Sunday School Teacher
Oct. 11 - Special Speakers
Oct. 12 - Friendship House
Oct. 13 - Education Ministry Team
Oct. 14 - Family Night Programs
Oct. 15 - President of U.S.
Oct. 16 - Missions to Asia
Oct. 17 - Pastor's Families

Prayer Requests

  • Walk to Emmaus - This weekend (Men), Next weekend (Women)
  • Auto accident victim, and all involved
  • Safety over Fall Break
  • Family whose todler died in accident

Praises

  • God's Peace
  • God's help in working through anger

1 comment:

  1. Pray for the men participating in the Walk to Emmaus Weekend this weekend and the women who will participate next Thurs-Sunday

    ReplyDelete